The versatility of the ACC controller grows even more powerful with the addition of the two-wire decoder system from Hunter. ACC-99D uses two-wire decoders to control up to 99 stations without giving up the arsenal of features provided by the ACC. Operating large numbers of valves over long distances, the ACC99D decoder controller takes full advantage of the powerful ACC feature set. Since its two-wire powered, it also saves copper wire, simplifies troubleshooting, permits rapid addition of new stations, minimizes trenching, and permits remote sensor monitoring over the two-wire path
- Decoder station sizes available: 1, 2, 4, 6
- Sensor decoder available with Flow and Clik inputs
- Max. distance to decoder, 12 AWG wire path: 15,000 ft.
- Max. recommended distance, decoder to solenoid: 150 ft.
- ICD-HP wireless handheld programmer compatible
- Two-way communications
- Surge suppression: Internal (ground wire included)
- Dual P/MV outputs may be assigned to decoders
- Wire path connectors included with each decoder
- Number of wire paths: 6
- Automatic daily weather-based scheduling with optional Hunter Solar Sync sensor
41-B, Lajpat Nagar, New Railway Road, Gurugram, Haryana, 122001, India