The ESP-RZXe Controller provides zone based set up that is easier to understand by untrained users. Fixed 4, 6 and 8 zone models are available. The ESP-RZXe provides flexible scheduling features that make the controller ideal for a wide variety of applications including residential and light commercial irrigation systems.
Easy to Use
The ESP-RZXe Controller was designed with ease of use in mind. Zone-based scheduling allows every valve to be scheduled independently; no more explaining programs to end users, virtually eliminating call-backs. The large LCD display shows all of the programming for each zone at the same time. The simple graphic-based user interface is easy to explain and presents every controller feature at your fingertips.
LNK WiFi Ready
Combined with Rain Bird's LNK WiFi Module (sold separately), you can receive internet-based weather data that adjusts irrigation schedules on a daily basis for up to 30% water savings.
- Simple user interface is easy to explain and presents every controller feature on a single screen
- Requires only two mounting screws
- Large LCD display with easy to navigate user interface
- Weather Sensor input with software override
- Master valve/pump start circuit
- Non-Volatile (100-year) program memory
- Programmable under battery power
41-B, Lajpat Nagar, New Railway Road, Gurugram, Haryana, 122001, India